I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

21 August 2012

I’m Feeling Crafty

As the weather starts to cool outdoor activities will become less appealing and craft projects will start to entice me.
 I love these cowboy boots! What a fun way to spice up a pair of old boots or even a thrifty find!
I might just have to tackle this one stormy winter day! Thanks Farmers Trophy Wife for the idea, and even more thanks to Stars for Streetlights for actually coming up with this great DIY project.       

1 comment:

Raquel said...

I love those boots & that idea too! If only I could trust myself with a needle, thread & beads. However with winter approaching there is no telling how many DIY projects I may take on!

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC