I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

04 May 2012

An ideal Weekend


I found this lovely video on one of my favorite blogs – Kimberly who lives on a dreamy farm. Yesterday I signed up for a course at our local Iowa Western Community College called Dream to Farm. I am soooooo excited to take the course and learn all about farming on a small scale. Someday my weekends (or even better weeks) will resemble this video! Actually I am lucky in that some of my weekends are already idyllic due to our cabin in Niobrara surrounded by farms and great friends who let me visit and help on their farms and my little garden plots in the city. Anyone else dream of this life? Two more dreamy videos by Tiger in a Jar for good measure.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC