I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

14 May 2012

Happy Mother’s Day

Hope all of you that are Mothers had amazing days filled with love and joy. I have the best mom a girl could ever ask for – she isn’t just my mom she is also my best friend – so I wanted her to feel special on this day set aside just for her each year. I had cheese ready on the front porch to nibble on until brunch was ready.

Brunch was a mixture of fresh goodies from the farmers market or our garden (caprese salad, asparagus frittata, sage sausage, and blueberry/rhubarb crumble) served on the back patio.
The sun was shining but it wasn’t hot. The perfect day for dining al fresco! I even broke out my grandparents’ china for the occasion.
Complimented with pink peonies plucked from my yard. Happy Mother’s Day mom I love you so much and feel blessed and lucky to have you.





2 comments:

Raquel said...

Looks like you had a great mother's day, how nice of you. The food, the table spread, everything looks perfect

Crystal Cattle said...

Those peonies are amazing. I need to plant some at our house. They are my favorite. And the China is gorgeous. Glad you had such a great day with your family.

www.crystalcattle.com

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC