I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

16 February 2011

Valentines Flowers

I love fresh flowers and this is my lucky week as I have two gorgeous bouquets right now.

My amazing little brother surprised my mom and I both with flowers on Valentines Day. It was mega sweet of him and very surprising. Mine were fun and funky (and had a clever “theme” as the base was covered with a sock...).




My mom’s a little more subdued and romantic.



We both loved them and were so happy. Thanks Justin for being such a thoughtful brother! And we rounded out Valentines Day indulging in Dom Perignon paired with a scrumptious dinner at Jack Binions. A lovely Valentines celebrated with family whom I love dearly!

*sorry about the poor photos - I haven't been home when it wasn't already dark so no natural light.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC