I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

02 November 2010

VOTE VOTE VOTE TODAY!!


Please take a few minutes out of your very busy day to vote. Every vote counts – let your voice be heard. I voted first thing this morning and am proudly donning my “I Voted” sticker.
Good luck to all the candidates – I know how nerve racking this day can be! I can’t believe how fast this year has flown by! Last year’s election I was biting my nails to the quick full of nervousness. I wanted the day to be over so the results would come in, and then suddenly I didn’t want it to end as was afraid the results would not equal a city council seat for me. I cannot begin to express what a wonderful year it has been and how lucky and honored I feel to serve the citizens of Council Bluffs! But I am SOOOOO very happy to be sitting on the sidelines this election just enjoying the excitement and buzz surrounding an election. Looking forward to stopping by the courthouse this evening with the candidates to watch the results roll in. So please go VOTE and help shape your future.
*Photo from last November's Election

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC