I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

23 November 2010

Totten Tigers


Just finished our weigh-in at work for the “Hold the Holiday’s” Challenge. Three of my coworkers in Office of Counsel and I formed the “Totten Tigers” team. Our boss’s last name is Totten, the Tigers part is an inside joke. The goal is to not gain weight as a team from today until the 7th of January. Bonus points are awarded if you actually lose weight. Our team weighed in at 903 lbs. Yikes! I know I need to loose a bit of weight as have struggled lately. So hopefully this will motivate me to put in a few extra miles each day and eat a lil healthier. Sadly, to prepare for our weigh-in the TT decided to gorge ourselves on pizza and soda in hopes of increasing our starting weight a bit to add some flex. Is this horribly wrong?

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I would have totally gone along with the pizza/soda fest. It makes perfect sense!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Teresa

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC