I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

09 November 2010

Ladies Love Country Boys


CanFest was a little over a week ago and I am just now posting photos. Ooops! Needless to say it was a super fun night. I went with two of my favorite country peeps. My brother (who has a lil country in him and rocks the cowboy boots).

And my Sister-in-law

The acts were superior. Started with Jimmy Weber (amazing - stationed at Offutt Air Force Base & huge supporter of USO tours)

Ray Scott (gorgeous and an killer voice)

Walker Hayes

Steel Magnolia

Laura Bell Bundy (My Sis-in-laws idol as you can tell)


And Joe Nichols

Amazing amazing performers and such a small venue that we met most of them afterwards.




And we may have even partied a lil with the country boys….

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC