I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

15 April 2015

Fun Bright Before and After's of Las Iguanas

We are making slow but steady progress on our little beach shack. It's nothing fancy but honestly I am in LOVEEEEEE with it. Especially now that it is brighter thanks to paint and windows. I love seeing it progress and become more "ours". Figured I would show a few before and afters. We still have curtains to hang in some rooms, art to add to the walls, and rugs but we are getting there.
 
Living room Before:
 
Living room After: (New paint, windows, slipcovers for the sofa (which I painstakenly sewed the day before we left until after midnight lol), added a chair from a different room (also gave it a facelift with new material), new coffee table,  new art from one of our favorite local artists (only seen in one picture) and a fun new dresser. Still need a few more pillows, curtains, and maybe a rug.
 



Dinning Room Before:

 
 Dinning Room After: Again new paint and windows, a new table from Woodstock a fun local woodworking shop, a fun bright colored rug, and new linens from Guatemala. Need curtains, art, and two chairs.

My Bedroom Before:

 
My Bedroom After: New paint, windows, curtains, and linens. Still needs art, and possibly a new rug.
 

 
 My Parents Bedroom Before:


Parents Bedroom After: New paint, windows, linens, and a fun headboard also from Woodstock. We also put the footstool deals form the living room in here. Still needs art, a ceiling fan, and a rug.



Hallway Before:


Hallway After (taken the opposite direction though sorry). New paint and light. Needs a fun colorful runner and art.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC