I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

29 August 2011

Love Your Love the Most


One of my all time favorite songs is by none other than Mr. Church.

His concerts at Stir Cover are always amazing!! (this is his third year in a row performing there and he shot his music video for Drink in My Hand at Stir!). This year was even better than prior as Christine and I got to meet him in person and snap a few pics.


*Above four photos by Chip Duden check out more of his amazing pics here.

And who doesn’t love an opportunity to don your finest pair of kicks and a Stetson….


And spend time with family and friends.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks like great fun you bunch a hotties!

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC