I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

11 January 2011

Power and Light District – Kansas City

I had never been to Power and Light before and I love it! Cannot wait to go back in February with my siblings for the Jamie Johnson and Kid Rock concert!! We started at The Flying Saucer. I decided to try out an Around the World Beer Flight.


Overall I enjoyed most of the beers – should have chosen the German flight instead. Then the girls headed off to this very cool movie theater.

To watch True Grit while the guys watched football. Great Western movie and a glass of wine is a perfect way to spend a cold winter afternoon with girlfriends.


Anyone have a favorite bar/restaurant in this area? Gathering ideas for our next visit.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC