I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

06 January 2011

Donate Blood Today


My company has a blood drive every few months and allows us to donate blood during work hours. It is a great way to help save lives and encourage more donations. I just finished my donation a few minutes ago. Feels great to know I may help save someone’s life, even in such a small way. One pint of blood can save up to three lives! Hope you consider donating to the Red Cross as well when you have the opportunity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I notice your Give Blood post comes right after your plans to visit Pamplona for SanFermines--just make sure you AVOID giving blood on your first run with bulls! (although the city of Pamplona insures itself for that week and you would get excellent care)

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC