I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

28 July 2010

VIP Tour of the Elk & Buffalo Ranch

As mentioned in a previous post there is a cool Elk & Buffalo Ranch near Niobrara owned by the Kreycik’s. Lucky for me I was able to get a VIP tour via four wheeler last weekend….

I got a bit muddy but trust me nothing is more fun than four wheeling around this gorgeous country side


can’t you just picture a huge farmhouse or lodge atop this hill where you wake up to this view every day!?!

Checking out these amazing animals up close and personal - no steel bars for protection like in the wagon


Some not quite as close for obvious reasons...


Others really close


Jr and Boomer (the long horn steer) were the least shy of the bunch as you can tell.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC