I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

16 June 2010

Summer Picnic


I love summer – absolutely adore it. We have had a few cold rainy days but otherwise it’s been a gorgeous summer. A few weekends ago in Niobrara my mom, grandpa, and I decided to have an impromptu picnic at Niobrara State Park. We had found a cool picnic basket at the Goodwill store so loaded it up with goodies and found a perfect spot.



Something about dinning outdoors that makes the food taste better!

Izzy loved the occasion and the chance to explore the wide open spaces.


She would have loved it even more had we let her run free but park rules are park rules.
Point of this post being – take time for summer picnic’s. I always seem to be rushing around from work to one activity or another. I need to learn to slow down and enjoy life.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC