I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

08 June 2010

Recovered Chairs

I found this great dining room table

at a local thrift store in Council Bluffs for $250!! I loved it and thought it was a bargain – my dad thought it was expensive. Men! Anyway the chair cushions left a lot to be desired as you can see:

They actually look better in the photo than in person. They were an off blueish color and not overly clean. A few weekends ago my mom, grandpa, and I were at the cabin so I put them to work recovering:


Oh yeah Izzy helped out also!


(sorry about the slightly blurry photos not sure what was wrong with the camera).
The finished project:


Much better. Nice and clean, material matches the cabin décor, and the best part is they were made with love. Cheesy I know!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC