I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

04 May 2010

Just call me Pepper.


For those not familiar click this link to learn who Pepper is….I had to do the same as a kind Fire Fighter called me Pepper after viewing my photos from the range. We started out with the simulator which was a lot of fun and a good chance to test out our skills (or in my case lack of skills). The instructors were awesome and gave us each a few pointers. Then we proceeded to the range for a few more pointers.

A few trial shots

Then 10 rounds fired.

I was quite impressed with my results! We were supposed to hit the target in the middle. All of mine were well grouped and several hit the target. Who knew I had such skills? Not I!!! Believe it or not I did the best of all in the class and have had several comments that I am dangerous. Always a good way to impress the boys?

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC