I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

07 April 2010

We are officially the proud owners of 24 Spruce!!


My parents closed on the cabin today. I am very excited for fun, relaxation, and many memories being made with family and friends. I already purchased furniture and it is scheduled for delivery next Tuesday! Looks like a road trip (or more likely several) in the near future. I am looking forward to seeing the home without several inches of snow - wonder what the yard looks like? Right now you step through the door and feel as though you have entered a time machine that has transplanted you back to the 70’s. Ugh – a few detail shots to tide you over (or make you shudder!!) until we start transitioning the home into a modern country retreat.










Very ready to tear out, paint, replace, and update! But for the first few months plan to just enjoy the summer and the great outdoors.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC