I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

26 April 2010

Spring Planting

Sadly the spring weather has temporarily (I am hoping its temporary!!) disappeared. But that hasn’t put a damper on my excitement to get my hands dirty and work in the yard. I stopped by a plant sale Saturday morning and stocked up on goodies for my yard

(the photo doesn’t include the flowers I bought later in the day). Now I just need the rain to cease and the sun to shine so I can plant. Luckily last weekend we had gorgeous planting weather at the cabin. We took advantage and planted a few trees, shrubs, and plants.







Can’t wait to see how everything looks when we return Mothers day! All the goodies were purchased at a local nursery in Verdigree, Green River Garden Center.




It was the cutest little place with a huge selection and amazing prices! Super helpful staff also, my mom dad and I had a great time.


Oddly enough we were going to drive to Yankton (about 30 miles) until Friday evening at Two Rivers a local informed us of this gem less then 10 miles away. Another reason I love small towns! Did anyone get lucky with awesome spring weather? Can’t wait to see what others are planting.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC