I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

19 April 2010

Furniture delivery


It was so much fun to stay over night in our cabin! Even if we had to sleep on the floor:


One night of floor sleeping made the arrival of my new bed extremely exciting!

Please excuse the crazy hair – it was windy out...or at least that is my excuse. After furniture was delivered and the jeep unpacked we ventured down to the river to gather some “flowers” otherwise known as weeds for decorations.



The river is so relaxing when no one is around – a great place to unwind.




At one point I looked over and realized the location of the jeep would make for a great Jeep off road adventure advertisement!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have more fun Niobrara photos to share as spent the weekend up there with my parents working in the yard and creating a chalk board wall.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC