I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

01 July 2009

Beauty Rest


Is hard to achieve when your bedroom furniture is in a garage and the bedroom is off limits due to floor refinishing. My plan was to sleep on a twin bed in my sunroom/office and I told the movers to keep the bed clear. This was the end result

Can you see the bed peaking out from behind? It’s like a cocoon within furniture. I stood on a chair to take this photo

I literally have to crawl in bed!! Nice eh? And a twin bed is all kinds of spacious, especially when you have a precious little kitty that has to sleep with you. At least we’ve had awesome weather so fun to open the windows and sleep with the fresh air.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so where is this house of yours at - CB or Omaha?

Melissa Marie Head said...

It is in Council Bluffs.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC