I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

24 July 2009

About that Passport

That passport I lost and fretted over for days. That passport I paid $200 to get a replacement for. The passport with all the fun stamps and cool cover that I mourned…..

Yup this would be a photo with said passport (sorry about the crazy hair the train was a disaster)!! I discovered the passport on the train from Copenhagen, Denmark to Wiesbaden, Germany. Nice eh? Tucked away safely in my carry on suitcase just as I remembered. I wanted to scream – wait I may have screamed or at least made a crazy face. I had loaned the suitcase to a relative, asked the relative to look hard as thought the passport was there, she reported back in the negative. Guess it was in some super secret compartment. Grrrrr –a lesson that I should have rechecked the suitcase myself once it was returned (although I think it was too late by then). Better found than forever lost – now I can report to the Passport police and clear up my shady record………….

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC