I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

11 March 2009

It feels like we live in the Artic

It was 9 degrees out on my way to work this morning. I had to walk maybe a block from the parking garage to the office and I thought I was going to receive frost bite. It was down right miserable. Why do people choose to live in the Midwest? Honestly this is just not acceptable. Every outing requires a coat, scarf, mittens, hat, etc… Even Aeisha doesn’t like it outside.

As I was leaving the Y at the crack of dawn a signal came on stating I had a low tire, there was no way I was stopping to air up a tire in the cold. I am hoping I don’t have a flat tire this afternoon! I miss the desert weather I truly do. Rumor has it today it was high 80’s there…

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC