I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

27 March 2009

We've still got it...


Carol and I are no spring chickens so we were both flattered when we were carded last night at Blue. We laughed at first until the waiter insisted that he really did need our IDs. This also occurred the other day at the grocery store (although there I think they sometimes have to punch in a birth year so not as flattering). Trust me I know I don’t look even close to 21, but nice to occasionally whip out the ol ID like my wild college days. Maybe after a much needed botox session this will happen more frequently.
*Not to worry the photo is from St Pats not last night - we don't wear crazy necklaces to nice establishments.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC