I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

25 September 2013

Missing Niobrara



Niobrara is my happy place - I've said it a million times. I love how laid back it is, I love the wide open spaces, I love that we have no deadlines and no commitments. Could I live there 24/7? Maybe someday but certainly not now. I am sure I would go crazy in a matter of months. Or I would quickly find ways to fill my time much like now. But I am so grateful that we are blessed with this amazing getaway.



Fall is such a great time to go as the countryside looks gorgeous awash in fall colors, you can ride the ranger in a hoodie, take long walks and not sweat, and best of all have bonfires. Sadly I am just too stinking busy at home to make the trek - as soon as the election is over I am hightailing it for a weekend of relaxation without a doubt. Hopefully fall will linger a bit longer this year....

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC