I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

26 September 2013

Just Fishing



I'm not really a huge fan of fishing, however I am a fan of soaking in every ounce of gorgeous weather in remote spots only accessible  by gravel roads. So I was easily convinced to go fish with my Grandpa and Rhonda (my mom is about as into fishing as I am as you will soon see).



Necessary fishing - errr sunbathing -  supplies.



The motley crew of fishers



Rhonda might have been the one to do all the work on this particular adventure...Thank goodness for her professional fishing skills



 Obviously my mom is not a professional fisher but instead a professional crocheter, everyone crochets while fishing right??



No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC