I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

05 July 2013

Summer & Hope




"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of the drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit." Jeremiah 17:7-8

Summer is upon us and its be a GLORIOUS summer I tell you! However, at times it has been almost too much fun. I am blessed beyond belief with the opportunities I am presented and the family and friends I am surrounded by. I know this and am very thankful, but at times it can be almost too much. I get worn out as don't want to miss out on an opportunity, on fun, or let anyone down. I am about to embark on a big adventure and will be back quite soon with hopefully lots and lots of photos and I am sure many stories.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC