I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

21 June 2012

Soil Testing in Dream To Farm

I am loving every minute of my Dream to Farm class at IWCC. I can’t believe how informative and useful it is.
Every class I walk away with several new ideas on how to utilize the land I have (be it large or small portions) and how to be a better farmer. I can’t say enough positive things about this class and our instructors.
And it’s fun meeting new people with similar interests. I forgot about that bonus of going to school!
This week we visited a high tunnel and learned about soils, how to test your soil, and how to make needed improvements. All useful items for a small backyard garden or a full scale farming operation!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC