I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

29 June 2012

Recharging my Soul

It seems like every year I hit a point of total exhaustion both mentally and physically. I know I am not a mom so sure many people think I have no clue – maybe that’s true. But I do run myself crazy trying to be a million places and satisfy a million people on a daily basis.
Nothing recharges and unwinds me better than good ol fresh country air and wide open spaces.
So looking forward to days filled with nature walks, river dips, paddle boat excursions, long country runs,  picnics, afternoon siestas, bonfires, and whatever else I fancy on a much needed relaxing holiday.
Don’t get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE to travel and visit new places, but sometimes I need to unwind on vacation instead of cramming in sightseeing and shopping and adventures. So relax I will. Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC