I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

28 June 2012

Throwing out the Calendar



I have a very scheduled overly planned life. Mostly by necessity due to juggling two jobs, friends, and family. It’s almost impossible to do something spur of the moment as usually every evening and weekend is full weeks in advance. This week I actually said yes to TWO spur of moment offers! Crazy for me! Last minute dinner at my parents after my class let out early.
And Olympic Swim Trials over the lunch hour today.
Both were short and sweet but equaled time spent with loved ones and new experiences. A reminder that sometimes life’s unexpected moments can be just as great as something planned months in advance. I’m super excited for a week of NO calendar, no plans, no schedule just relaxing and recharging in my very near future.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC