I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

26 May 2009

Birthday Bar Crawl


Yes I know I am entirely too old to attend a bar crawl. My excuse is I was celebrating my two little brother’s birthdays! And I must admit it was quite fun…

The whole family was in attendance which made my mom immensely happy.

The festivities started off innocently enough at Barleys in Council Bluffs with several cocktails.



Then this lovely gem picked everyone up



And transported us to Billy Frogs La Vista where they had $1 you call its. Like that isn’t bound to be trouble. Even shots were $1 so we decided they were an excellent idea….

Of course the three siblings

(well four as Christine is a Head/sibling now as well) had to participate in a bit of family bonding. I am sure our parents were very proud of our party skills!

Oh wait is my mom in on a round?

The bar was quite packed and overall fun





But why have a party bus if you aren’t going to bar crawl, next stop was Whiskey Tango in the Old Market (Omaha) for some dancing




This bar was hilarious as one minute they would play country and the next song rap. Gotta love variety!


Overall a great way to celebrate Justin turning 26 and Erik turning 28. Gosh we are all getting old – but we can still party like rock stars (as can my parents and their friends who made it all night as well). Of course we ended the night with a late night stop at Taco John’s per party bus tradition.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC