I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

17 March 2015

Shamrock Shuffle 2015



Another fun 5k in the books. No idea what my time was this round as I didn't hear them call it off as I ran past. I think it was close to 30 or a tad under. Good enough for a fun run. The day started off with a slight chill but quickly improved to summer like gorgeous.



So gorgeous that a bunch of us snagged a patio spot and had a cocktail, or two.....It was just so nice out that next thing we knew we had been sitting around the patios all day long. Everyone was out roaming about and enjoying the weather, the atmosphere, and their companions. Perfect fun relaxed day.




Loved all the fun green swag we acquired throughout the day as well. I think it will certainly count Saturday as my celebration of St Pats and take today nice and easy.



All that sunshine and warm weather gets me excited for Spring/Summer without a doubt.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC