I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

10 March 2015

End of the Rainbow Run



 
 
 
 I realized I haven't done a race report in ages. Probably a sign I need to start making fitness more of a priority again! That and the fact I look like a chunk in half these pictures. But I am posting them anyway as it was a great morning. The Y hosted a free 5k run or 1 mile walk called the End of the Rainbow. It was gorgeous weather that morning and a beautiful run along the riverfront. My little brother ran with me which made it even more fun as we used to always run races together (even though he always leaves me as I am too slow). My aunt and uncle also ran. I had a 33 minute finish which is nothing to cheer about but we did more chatting than racing so I'm ok with that.





No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC