I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

16 April 2012

Live Life to the Fullest

I have major wanderlust right now. Especially when I read blogs, magazines, or watch the Amazing Race and see snippets of foreign countries I have visited in the past. It used to be so easy to hop on a plane and be somewhere exotic in no time flat. I love being home but I miss those days! I need an adventure – a real one somewhere that requires a passport – VERY VERY soon! This Nike video (viewed on Kasey's blog) sealed the deal.

Anyone else get wanderlust at times? With a need for a foreign adventure? I’ve never regretted money spent on trips as it equals a lifetime of memories, I think it may be time to plan a great trip in the very near future.

2 comments:

Crystal Cattle said...

This video was awesome. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I would have never found it otherwise. I took a month long trip to Australia in 2010. It was amazing. Go for it. Get that trip booked!
www.crystalcattle.com

Kimberley said...

I stumbled across this video a few days ago as well and loved it sooooo much I had to blog about it too!! It came to me with perfect timing as well as I am contemplating a trip for myself that would take me WAY out of my comfort zone.

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC