I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

08 September 2011

Rough Riders Trial Ride

Every year on Labor Day the Rough Riders host a trail ride departing from Verdel, Nebraska. You bring your horse.

They map out the route which consists of riding through farm fields, along a ride overlooking the Missouri River, along the Missouri River, a stop at a Gravel pit for refreshments, and then an easy jaunt home through more fields and gravel roads.

The scenery is amazing and the people are diverse and entertaining. This was my first year experiencing the trail ride and I am hooked!

I loved every minute of the ride on my stellar borrowed horse Tommy.

*Sadly I didn't take any pics (these were compliments of a friend) as was afraid I would loose/break my phone/camera if I took it along. Next year...

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC