I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

27 September 2011

Fall Bucket List


I’ve seen several of you with fall bucket lists and have decided it is too fun to pass up. So here is my list:

1. Have a bonfire
2. Make s’mores
3. Visit an Apple Orchard
4. Go to a Pumpkin Patch
5. Plant lots of Mumms
6. Bake Homemade Apple Pie & Pumpkin Pie
7. Go on a Hayrack Ride
8. Use my fire pit
9. Make Apple & Pumpkin Butter
10. Tailgate for Chiefs, Iowa, and Nebraska football games
11. Attend a High School Football Game
12. Burn Fall Scented Candles
13. Enter at Least Two Fun Fall Races
14. Plant Bulbs so I have Spring Flowers and Garlic.
15. Have a Dinner Party in the Corn Field before Harvest
16. Dry Herbs for Use all Winter

*A few of these I have accomplished over the last week or two....

My fall Mumms and Grass planted last year in bloom this fall = happiness

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC