I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

15 September 2011

Daunting

Have you ever had a project that you just can’t motivate yourself to finish? It’s too tricky, or too time consuming, or whatever the case may be? These boards (this pic only shows a small amount of the boards) have been that project for me.

I have had them almost two years and they have been taunting me every time I walk in the basement or look at the horrendous trim in my main living areas.

But staining is not a process I am comfortable with (the first attempt was a mess)and this seemed such a large daunting task. Thankfully, I finally pulled the trigger over the weekend and tackled the boards. They are now ready for installation! Can’t wait to see how much better several rooms look with proper molding, trim, etc…. And even more thankful this task is no longer taunting me.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC