I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

05 May 2011

I’m Becoming my Grandpa


Quite frankly I didn’t even notice this transformation until my mom pointed it out. It started with me looking at this building and thinking wood floors for our cabin….

Totally a grandpa thing to do. He used barn boards to make all kinds of things. And then I looked in my dressing room and saw this.



Sprouts for the garden. Such a glorious sight as means veggies this summer. But also made me smile as growing up I remember this room always full of seedlings and plants my grandpa was working with. Funny how we inherit various traits!! Miss you grandpa, even if you did tell my Middle School crush to stay far away from me.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC