I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

01 April 2011

Cherry Blossoms a Bloom


I was so excited the Cherry Blossoms were blooming when I was in Washington, DC a few days ago.


I had always wanted to see the Cherry Blossoms but never timed my visits correctly. For once I had success.



They were gorgeous and even prettier than I expected.




Sadly there were so many people that it was hard to get pretty photos. The crowds were honestly ridiculous!


Nonetheless it was great soaking in the spring beauty, especially the day I had a bit of free time between meetings and was able to run amongst all the prettiness.


Makes me yearn for spring here! I think I’ll plant a few spring flowers this weekend.


*I know this is a Magnolia not Cherry Blossom tree but still sooooo pretty.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC