I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!

I might not have a Valentine in the traditional sense but I have a mom that is amazingly talented and LOVES me. This was her Valentines gift to me:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I had found a similar (although not nearly as cute and fancy) version on Pinterest and hinted not so subtly that I would sure such an afghan as a keepsake for years to come.

I can’t believe she managed to crochet it in time for Valentine’s Day and am amazed at how gorgeous it is. Something I will have for years and cherish. By far my best Valentines gift ever.

What is your best Valentines gift ever? Any big grand Valentines plans? I have dinner plans with the best date any girl could ever ask for – my 84 year old Grandpa! He’s taking me out to a fancy dinner at Jack Binions!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC