I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

30 November 2011

How Fancy Must Your Tree Be???

Have you ever used a cedar tree for a Christmas Tree?? I did once several years ago but it’s almost impossible to decorate with the long scraggly branches.

I almost tried it again this year purely because there are an abundance of them growing at my parents house and our cabin….

It’s almost like a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. Can you love the beauty of it’s non-uniformity and lack of lushness? Or do you need a traditional tree??

I will definitely use cedar branches to fill my urns and other spots I want fresh greenery as free is always a good thing! Plus thinking with a little glitter spray they can be just as lovely as other greenery.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC