I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

11 October 2011

Aeisha Needs Prayers


My poor precious lil kitty somehow tore her Cornia really bad over the weekend. I woke up Saturday morning to a one eye kitty and knew something was wrong. After an emergency vet visit they decided to do surgery to fix the tear and attach her third eye over her normal eye to allow healing??

Poor lil thing is just not happy and I am sure she is very uncomfortable with the stitches, third eye, and lack of sight in her eye at the moment. Her and I could use a few prayers that this month goes fast (she has to keep this “patch” on her eye for a month) and that her sight is restored at the end. I am probably more of a mess than the kitty! I know, she is just an animal, but I love her to pieces so hate seeing her in discomfort.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC