I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

18 September 2014

14 Day Clean Eating Challenge

Life keeps getting in the way of loosing weight or just being healthy. I have been trying hard to make healthy choices lately and recently signed up to sell Arbonne. I love the company, love their products, and the teamwork that comes with being a consultant. I first heard about Arbonne when my friend hosted a 14 day Clean Eating Challenge.




I am going to host a challenge starting September 29th and would love to have more people join in the fun. The larger our team the more we can encourage and inspire each other to make healthy choices for our mind and body. Contact me for more information if you want to join the Challenge.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC