I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

20 June 2014

Hello Happy Chicks

 
 Priase the Lord the chicks are all still alive and happy. We currently have ten little lovelies residing in the coop de Fort Knox. Nothing can get in and eat them this year! I also realize that ten is way too many so eventually I need to find a new happy home for about four of them...

I actually have three different breeds so I need to take pictures of them all. Love watching them grow and will love the fresh eggs even more. Funny enough my neighbors love the chicks as well. One neighbor told me her husband comes over every morning to say "hello" to the chicks. He claims they really enjoy when he talks to them. Funny city folk :)




No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC