I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

20 June 2011

Kolache Days 5k


Every year Verdigre, NE has Kolache days. It entails all sorts of fun from races, volleyball tournaments, parades, and street dances. We went as little kids and loved it. Last year I started attending again and love their 5k or 10k run. This year I gathered up many of my favorite running partners and siblings and we rocked the Kolache Days 5k.

They let us register 5 minutes before the start of the race, they are sending us shirts as they were out of our size, they held our valuables during the run, they cheered for us like crazy the whole route, and the proceeds support the fire department in Verdigre. What a perfect run only possible in a small town!

Custom outfits and all!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC