I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

30 June 2011

Celebrate CB Parade


With all the flooding concerns I missed posting photos of the Celebrate CB Parade.



It turned out to be a perfect parade day with sunny skies and no rain drops.






There were over 80 entries for the parade and many many spectators lined up along the route.

One of my favorite moments was when we passed by a little girl and she exclaims “look the Princess car”. In reference to our car of females (right now four of the five city council members for Council Bluffs are women!!).

Huge thanks to the committee that organizes the parade, all the volunteers, participants, and spectators (and my mom the photog and greatest supporter on earth). They are what made this day so fun and enjoyable. Always nice to celebrate your hometown!


Capped off with a concert in the park that included one of my favorite musicians.


No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC