I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

13 July 2012

Finding my Motivation


Sadly I have been slacking big time in the fitness and healthy eating department. I just lost all mojo and in return gained a few lbs, not good my friends. For the past few weeks I am trying to get that inner exercise diva back to front and center. My runs haven’t been long nor have my workouts been anything to impress the gym rats but at least I am back to an almost daily exercise program. Thanks to my overflowing garden my veggie intake has outweighed my chocolate/carb intake. Baby steps right?? We have an awesome old track the city maintains in my neighborhood and I love going there for morning or late evening short easy runs, if I'm feeling extra energetic I even through in a few stair workouts for old times sake.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC