I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

22 December 2011

Three Days and a Wake Up


Till Christmas morning!!! I am very excited for Christmas this year; My house is fully festive with Christmas cheer, I get to host my entire family for Brunch, I have fully enjoyed shopping for special presents for all those on my list, and have taken a lil extra time to wrap each package pretty.

We were even blessed with a lil dusting of pretty snow this morning to make things feel even more like Christmas. Just a few more presents to wrap and then it’s time to fully enjoy the holiday festivities.

2 comments:

Oh Sweet Escape said...

merry christmas to you and your family too :)

Lauren said...

I can't even believe it!

but i'm so excited for 2012!

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC