I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

02 March 2012

Happy Birthday Dr Seuss

“The more that you read the more things you will know the more that you learn the more places you’ll go”

“Today is your day your mountain is waiting so go get on your way”

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where you go.”


You are one inspirational man and the perfect teacher of lil children! I loved reading your books as I grew up and hope my kids or nieces and nephews will as well! In honor of Dr Suess’s birthday I figured I would share a few of my favorite quotes of his (and the awesome Pottery Barn bedding my brother and sis have for future baby Head).

“If things start happening don’t worry, don’t stew, just go right along and you’ll start happening too”

“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams”

“You are you now isn’t that pleasant”

“Don’t cry because it’s over smile because it happened”

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC