I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

20 November 2015

Prayers for Mali

 
First the horrific violence in Paris last week, now this attack in Mali. All of this has me praying for safety, for peace, and for those whose lives are shattered in an instant. I am so thankful we have others who are wiling to rush in and provide aide, assitance, and protection. Withouth brave men and women like them things would be even worse.


 
Mali holds a special place in my heart after visiting a few years ago for a mission trip. I am actually scheduled to return this January as the leader of a mission team that will head into the villages and innoculate their animals so they are free of parasites and disease while we also interact with the youth and families of these villages. Hopefully things will be safer by then, but in the meantime I will be praying for the missionaries and others in Mali for comfort and a sense of peace during this very scary time.


The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior; thou saved me from violence. I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 2 Samuel 22:3-4

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC