I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

17 November 2015

Missionary Trunk Show Thursday

 
 
 
Mission work is near and dear to my heart. I love serving God through these missions, expanding my views, and really opening my eyes to how different cultures are from my own. This is my second year of hosting a trunk show and I have a full house of goodies that I am so excited to share with you. All proceeds from this show go to support the Sutton's in Guatemala, the McCabe's in Mali, and my upcoming trip to Mali in January. Lots and lots of unique items from Guatemala, Mali, and even a few handmade items from my talented mother. Perfect Christmas gifts. Please stop by this Thursday anytime from 6-9 if you can.

 
 



No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC