I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

21 November 2011

This One’s for the Kids


Our Y Strong Kids Campaign Concert/Fundraiser was a huge success. Especially since it was our first year. We raised $3,500 at the pre-event!!

And we raised another $1,600 on ticket sales from the concert. So over $5,000 raised in one evening to help provide scholarship to those in need so they can enjoy the Y, sports programs, swim lessons, and other productive activities. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all that donated, participated, and volunteered. I am thankful there are so many generous people in our community.

I even overcame my stage freight to play a lil tamborine for the event! Who knew I could be a member of a band with no musical talent!!!

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC